Simple Homes Lite has designed an affordable alternative that provides a complete living space that is comfortable and versatile – able to fit in most small sites including RV parks with the ability to be towed by most SUV’S and Trucks.
SCHEDULE A SHOWING
To schedule a showing of our new 32’ home located in San Luis Obispo contact Simple Homes for Simple Living’s Founder Kenny Gazin directly with the buttons below.
20’ long – 210sq ft
(150sq ft + 60sq ft loft)
*All of our homes are 8’.6” wide and 13.6” high
*Approved for legal and safe transport without special permits on all roads and highways
TWENTY “COMPLETE” INCLUDES:
- Open space living room with built in seating and storage
- Full size sleeping loft or lower depending on model and customer requirements, fits a queen mattress
- Modern bathroom and kitchen with shower, full size sinks and toilet (composting or water flush toilet), all electric stove, oven, refrigerator and energy efficient water heater system
- Built in modern and efficient LED interior and exterior lighting throughout
- R13 – R19 insulation for optimum quietness, heating and cooling retention
- Thanks to the solid construction and reasonable weight our homes can be installed on any all-weather surface
- 40-year metal clad roof with transferable warranty
- 1-year construction warranty
- Lifetime warranty on frame and chassis, floor and axles
- All name brand appliances and fixtures include manufacturer’s warranty
- Transported in one piece sparing customers time delays, cost overruns, without all the noise, fuss and other inconveniences that come with normal construction work
- Quick disconnect utility connections – accessible for RV park locations
- Options: Air conditioning, solar, washer/dryer, water purification, electronic security
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES CERTIFICATION / TITLE
CERTIFICATIONS TO ENSURE BOTH NFPA 1192 – ANSI A119.5 BUILD/QUALITY CODES REQUIREMENTS NFPA 1192 2018 ED. OR ANSI A119.5 2015 ED.
NFPA 70 NEC 551 OR 552 2017 ED. ANSI/RVIA LOW VOLTAGE STANDARD 2018 ED