Simple Homes Lite has designed an affordable alternative that provides a complete living space that is comfortable and versatile – able to fit in most small sites including RV parks with the ability to be towed by most SUV’S and Trucks.
SCHEDULE A SHOWING
To schedule a showing of our new 32’ home located in San Luis Obispo contact Simple Homes for Simple Living’s Founder Kenny Gazin directly with the buttons below.
20’ long – 210sq ft
(150sq ft + 60sq ft loft)
*All of our homes are 8’.6” wide and 13.6” high
*Approved for legal and safe transport without special permits on all roads and highways
TWENTY “COMPLETE” INCLUDES:
- Open space living room with built in seating and storage
- Full size sleeping loft or lower depending on model and customer requirements, fits a queen mattress
- Modern bathroom and kitchen with shower, full size sinks and toilet (composting or water flush toilet), all electric stove, oven, refrigerator and energy efficient water heater system
- Built in modern and efficient LED interior and exterior lighting throughout
- R13 – R19 insulation for optimum quietness, heating and cooling retention
- Thanks to the solid construction and reasonable weight our homes can be installed on any all-weather surface
- 40-year metal clad roof with transferable warranty
- 1-year construction warranty
- Lifetime warranty on frame and chassis, floor and axles
- All name brand appliances and fixtures include manufacturer’s warranty
- Transported in one piece sparing customers time delays, cost overruns, without all the noise, fuss and other inconveniences that come with normal construction work
- Quick disconnect utility connections – accessible for RV park locations
- Options: Air conditioning, solar, washer/dryer, water purification, electronic security
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES CERTIFICATION / TITLE
CERTIFICATIONS TO ENSURE BOTH NFPA 1192 – ANSI A119.5 BUILD/QUALITY CODES REQUIREMENTS NFPA 1192 2018 ED. OR ANSI A119.5 2015 ED.
NFPA 70 NEC 551 OR 552 2017 ED. ANSI/RVIA LOW VOLTAGE STANDARD 2018 ED
Get in touch directly with our Founders:
CALL (805) 544-9330
OR, simply fill out the form below and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible for all of your tiny home questions and needs.
You can also email us directly at: